How to tell when Logos 6 Help is updated?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:15 PM

This week I decided to take time to read through the entire Logos 6 Help documentation. It is great that this is being added to on a regular basis - see this recent comment from Eli - https://community.logos.com/forums/p/118376/782320.aspx#782320

My question is this. Is there a way to be notified of when things are updated and what is updated?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 25206
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:46 PM

Bruce Dunning:
My question is this. Is there a way to be notified of when things are updated and what is updated?

I doubt that notification will be any different to other resources, so look for updates to "Logos 6 Help" via the Library >> Last Update column (Oct 7) or Home >> Resources updated. But you might find an occasional thread from Faithlife.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2015 5:02 PM

Dave Hooton:

Bruce Dunning:

I doubt that notification will be any different to other resources, so look for updates to "Logos 6 Help" via the Library >> Last Update column (Oct 7) or Home >> Resources updated. But you might find an occasional thread from Faithlife.

I too was thinking that might be the case but it would be great if Faithlife could post on the forums when they update major sections.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS