when i search, i can no longer see handouts, key words, etc.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 27
David Philip Speas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:01 AM

why is it that  my searches are very narrow now...all i see is my library results???  i know this is a simple question and i am a newbie, but anything would be appreciated...

also, whenever you are given "key words" in a passage, is there any way to view them without the little word maze thing.  it looks cool, but i can't even read most of the words.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:15 AM

David Philip Speas:
why is it that  my searches are very narrow now...all i see is my library results???  i know this is a simple question and i am a newbie, but anything would be appreciated...

It sounds like you want to run the search from the homepage instead of the search window.  They are two different things.  The search from the home page will run a Passage Guide if you entered a scripture reference (plus it also opens up bible windows, commentary window, a comparison window and an Exegetical guide). 

You can run a Passage Guide directly (without going to the home page), by opening it from the Guides menu and entering your passage. This method doesn't open up extra windows automatically like the homepage search does.

On the other hand, the search window that you get from clicking on the magnifying glass, allows you to do a variety of text searches in your library.

I would suggest viewing the training videos to get a better idea of all the features: http://www.logos.com/videos

David Philip Speas:
also, whenever you are given "key words" in a passage, is there any way to view them without the little word maze thing.  it looks cool, but i can't even read most of the words.

No, but people have complained about that.  Maybe we can get Logos to make it optional in the future.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS