Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 218
Lankford Oxendine | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 4 2015 12:58 PM

What happen to my options for the analysis search (no number, gender, etc.)?  Please see attached image.

Posts 23803
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:16 PM

hummmm.... I seem to be missing them too.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:37 PM

EDIT:   sorry, i missed that this was in the Beta forum Embarrassed

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 218
Lankford Oxendine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:45 PM

I should add that I see the problem on my Mac running latest Beta.  Running non-Beta Logos in Windows 10 (VM) I don't have the problem.

Posts 7254
LogosEmployee

I can reproduce this problem in the 6.8 beta and have filed a bug; thanks for reporting it.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2015 11:00 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

I can reproduce this problem in the 6.8 beta and have filed a bug; thanks for reporting it.

This is fixed in 6.8 RC 1.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 23
Curtis M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:49 AM

Mark Barnes:

Today's release of 6.8 did not resolve this issue, as you can see below, I am still getting the same results: Hebrew tenses being displayed under the Greek tense heading.

Posts 11865
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:17 AM

Curtis M:
Today's release of 6.8 did not resolve this issue, as you can see below, I am still getting the same results: Hebrew tenses being displayed under the Greek tense heading.

The fix related specifically to missing columns, not wrong data in the columns, which presumably means the two bugs weren't linked after all. I would imagine Faithlife will post in the other thread if/when they're able to fix that.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:22 AM

Mark Barnes:
The fix related specifically to missing columns, not wrong data in the columns, which presumably means the two bugs weren't linked after all. I would imagine Faithlife will post in the other thread if/when they're able to fix that.

The case for that issue is still active, and as Mark said, we'll reply to that thread once we have a fix for it. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime and and confusion between these two issues. Sad

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.