Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3768
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 6:54 AM

Kenneth Morris:
I would love to see the Eerdman's Wesleyan Commentary under contract. As of now it looks like it is about 75% of the way there. It is well worth the price. Why not go have a look and put in your pre-pub order? You would have plenty of time to gather funds to cover it before it ships, and if you should fail to come up with the necessary funds by time of shipment, you always have the option of canceling your order.

I just wanted to promote this resource again.  It has been sitting at 75%-80% for a while - it is a worth while resource - whether you are from the Wesleyan tradition or not.  Take a look at this prepub and give it a vote.

Thanks,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 2834
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 7:07 AM

Floyd Johnson:

I just wanted to promote this resource again.  It has been sitting at 75%-80% for a while - it is a worth while resource - whether you are from the Wesleyan tradition or not.  Take a look at this prepub and give it a vote.

Thanks,

Floyd

Thanks Floyd, for resurrecting this thread. I too would add my vote to this.

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 118
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2009 8:18 AM

I know a lot of resources are out there begging for our dollars right now, but again, this is a very worthwhile addition. Too bad, the direction this thread has taken is far from its original intent.  Thanks for putting it back on track floyd.

Mac Pro 13 Retina 8GB, 256 flash 

Posts 118
Kenneth Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2010 5:44 AM

Would still love to se the Eerdman's Wesleyan Commentary in production. Could we have an amen? I see that hand! now put your money where your amen is!

A little levity, yes, but seriously would love to see the commentary set in production.

Mac Pro 13 Retina 8GB, 256 flash 

Posts 3768
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2010 7:44 AM

Let's get it done.  Those of you from Wesleyan/Methodist traditions should be on this without a doubt.  Those from other traditions would find this to be an excellent additions to your homiletic commentary collections.  As reported before, I used this regularly at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School along with many other resources.  It is well worth the price being asked.

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS