Problems with Notes

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
Wes Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:45 AM

Gary thank your for your 2 posts. I have done as you instructed and it all now works. This is great, that problem is completely solved now!

That is quite the fickle piece of software we are dealing with here. That seems rediculous that it would have that big of a difference from selecting vs. right clicking it. So for everyone else, right-click somewhere on the text of the verse and click add to selection in order to get your notes to appear in all your other resources.

And if any Logos people read this, can you please fix this? This seems completely unacceptable and very complicated to actually figure out how to use this VERY important tool.

Anyone have any advice on whether to spend 10-15 hours manually importing all my notes into this fickle system? I am concerned that one day even this system will stop working and all my work in bringing in notes will be for nothing, especially since you can't manually save your note files.

Posts 33762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:34 PM

This thread has me totally confused ... the choice is straight forward and works consistently as far as I can tell. There is a request in to change the automatically generated title for multiple verses across all Bibles but ...

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 584
Gary O'Neal | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 21 2010 6:16 AM

MJ. Smith:
This thread has me totally confused ... the choice is straight forward and works consistently as far as I can tell.

MJ

There is a difference in how the notes are handled. It's not just a difference of choosing the reference or the selection. To keep from reposting the images, see this post - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/10413.aspx.

πάντα εἰς δόξαν θεοῦ ποιεῖτε

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS