Full logo software for Ipad Pro??

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Don Carey | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 22 2015 7:51 AM

I love my logos software. I have an Ipad pro which is powerful enough to handle the full software. I rarely use my macbook anymore And im unable to take advantage of my collectors package because I'm limited to what I can do with the logos phone app. Is it time to allow the full software for iPad? I really hope this is possible

Posts 22279
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:22 AM

Hi Don - and welcome to the forums

Don Carey:
And im unable to take advantage of my collectors package because I'm limited to what I can do with the logos phone app. Is it time to allow the full software for iPad?

From all I have seen I think this is very unlikely - what I do think is going to happen is more functionality is going to be made available to the mobile apps. We have seen examples of this recently in supporting tools such as the Atlas 

Posts 28036
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:00 AM

Don Carey:
Is it time to allow the full software for iPad?

iOS ≠ OSX. The software would need to be continually rewritten and updated for what is currently a niche market... Plus, even the largest capacity (128) doesn't match what I consider the minimum requirement for most users of 250GB. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4
Don Carey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:23 PM

thanks for the help. I guess I will have to keep my macbook then

Posts 2247
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:37 PM

The logos now app for web may be just what you are looking for as it continues to develop.

Posts 4
Don Carey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:50 PM

What is that? How do I access it?

Posts 1653
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:55 PM

You need to subscribe to Logos Now, there's a free month trial: https://www.logos.com/now 

Then you will be able to use it here: https://app.logos.com/

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 1:51 AM

John Fidel:

The logos now app for web may be just what you are looking for as it continues to develop.

I'd say it's a long way off being ready for the OP to consider getting rid of their MacBook.

Posts 2247
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 4:36 AM
Disciple, I agree that it needs some time, but I think it will be ready before a full blown iOS version of Logos. I think that is Logos strategy for providing a full version on other platforms in the future.
Posts 28036
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 5:31 AM

John Fidel:
I think it will be ready before a full blown iOS version of Logos

There won't be one until/unless iOS and OS X merge.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS