Add commentary series "Truth for Today," by Resource Publications (various authors)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Benjamin Giselbach | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 4 2016 7:12 AM

I would suggest adding the Resource Publications commentary series "Truth for Today." Here's the website: http://www.resourcepublications.net/. It is perhaps the most prominent recent commentary set written by members of churches of Christ being published today, comparable in quality to the College Press NIV commentary set. I hope I'm not the first one to recommend this series, as these commentaries seems fairly important to have available on Logos from the perspective of needing an academic diversity of orthodox collections. I'm willing to pay $100-1000s for this resource in Logos, and I hope the few members of churches of Christ on here that use Logos would share in the cost to produce a Logos version. Truth for Today

Posts 1006
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 5:10 AM

Bump - This is something I would pay for also!  Great commentaries!

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 35573
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2022 1:55 PM

Also remember  to add it to the feedback site Roadmap | Faithlife and drum up support for it with votes

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1006
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 13 2022 5:24 PM

Thanks MJ....  will try!

xn = Christan  man=man -- Acts 11:26 "....and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch".

Posts 675
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 14 2022 8:08 AM

This is a set of commentaries that I would definitely invest in if it were in Logos format!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS