30 Day Bible Study challenge...wow...

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 434
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2016 3:46 AM

... just wow, folks. This is great! And I'm only on day 3! 

That's pretty much all I wanted to say.

THANKS LOGOS! Right Hug

Oh, and just to put things into context, this is coming from a 20+ years Christian and daily student of the Bible (paper-based, which won't change, actually, although I want to learn about all this) and long-time Logos user (now at Gold)! You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! Big Smile

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 8:50 AM

Carmen,

Many thanks for the kind words about the challenge! We love hearing that our users are learning the software so they be a better student of the Bible and its surrounding literature. Make sure you ask the Logos Pros questions if you have them. You can email us at logospro@faithlife.com, me specifically at jacob.cerone@faithlife.com, or simply ask your questions here!

Posts 607
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 9:14 AM

I'm doing it too and enjoying it. A nice refresher. Plus, it's made me rearrange my priority books for better results.

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 6:58 PM

Jacob 

I signed up for the challenge but i didn't get any e-mail sent to me about this program. Also because i missed a few days can i catchup on the missed days of the course

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 27640
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 7:05 PM

Lee:
can i catchup on the missed days of the course

Yes, the first 9 or so lessons are available on the web page.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 7:31 PM

Lee,

If you signed up tonight, you should start receiving emails tomorrow, starting with day one. Also, you can access all the videos available at logos.com/30-day-training.

I'm always here if you have any issues or need help.

Posts 644
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 8:51 PM

I just signed up for the 30 day challenge! I'm excited that Logos is demonstrating a commitment to it's customers by providing them training free of charge. Way to go Logos 👍

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 9:49 PM

MJ. Smith:

Lee:
can i catchup on the missed days of the course

Yes, the first 9 or so lessons are available on the web page.

It's now 13.

Posts 495
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 11:07 AM

I missed this.  How do I sign up for it?

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 11:11 AM

Just go to logos.com/30-day-training-signup. You'll start receiving your email reminders tomorrow. You can also go straight to the videos at logos.com/30-day-training.

Posts 3239
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 11:21 AM

Am I correct in assuming that once the 30 day challenge is over it can no longer be accessed?

Jacob Cerone:

Just go to logos.com/30-day-training-signup. You'll start receiving your email reminders tomorrow. You can also go straight to the videos at logos.com/30-day-training.

mm.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 11:26 AM

That is incorrect. The course will continue to be available. When you sign up, you will start receiving emails, starting with day 1. 

Posts 495
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 11:48 AM

Jacob Cerone:

Awesome.  Thanks Jacob.

Posts 249
LogosEmployee
Jacob Cerone | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2016 12:43 PM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS