AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Faithlife please think things through

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33283
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2016 3:43 PM

Yes, I sometimes update the Wiki; I sometime post tips; I sometimes answer forum questions. What do these activities have in common? The need to provide links to the Help file ... which BTW is really improving. But AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! It appears that I need different links for Verbum and Logos users. I discovered this while developing a search cheat sheet ... and I refuse to make two versions.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 816
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 5:29 PM

I'll look into it.

Posts 33283
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2016 5:45 PM

Thanks Eli.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 816
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2016 12:01 PM

The Logos and Verbum help resources are separate resources, so the `logosres` hyperlinks must refer to different resource ids. (As do English and Spanish.) However, there is a hack using the `help` datatype that I will email you about.

Posts 33283
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2016 1:01 PM

Thanks Eli that will work

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS