Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
. Richard Borden | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 18 2016 11:28 PM

I have migrated away from both desktop and laptops and am working solely from an iPad pro. My concern is my huge investment into Logos 6 and now I cannot fully use all of its functionlaity On my iPad pro. Any plans to fully utilize the new iPad pro's with the fully functioning Logos package?

Posts 25221
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2016 11:47 PM

Richard Borden:
Any plans to fully utilize the new iPad pro's with the fully functioning Logos package?

Not that I have seen (and none that I expect)  - but there are plans to provide more functionality in the mobile app

See Bob's comments at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/115240/762968.aspx#762968 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2016 6:33 PM

Richard Borden:
My concern is my huge investment into Logos 6 and now I cannot fully use all of its functionlaity On my iPad pro.

If have reliable internet, one option is remote control app on iPad pro so can use Logos 6 on a desktop or laptop computer.

Richard Borden:
Any plans to fully utilize the new iPad pro's with the fully functioning Logos package?

+1 dreaming of more desktop functionality for use with 64 bit Apple mobile CPU's: e.g. visual filter highlighting (locally on device)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5318
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2016 9:03 PM

My dream too...

-Dan

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2016 9:20 PM

As Graham already noted, Bob mentioned here that there are no plans to port the Logos Desktop app to iOS.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS