Please improve adding tags to clippings

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 641
Jim | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 30 2016 8:22 AM

Most often when adding a tag to a clipping (or any other item that allows tags) I want to add more than one at a time but when I hit "return" to complete a tag entry to a clipping the focus moves immediately to the "notes" link.

If I attempt to add multiple tags separated by commas or spaces Logos takes the entire entry as one tag which is generally not the way other software I've used works.

To add another tag I have to move my hands back to the mouse and click tag again, or use the back arrow, then hit "return" to open up a new tag box.

It would be smoother to both allow entry of tags separated by commas or some other delimiter or to move the focus to the "tag" link so a new tag could be immediately entered just by typing (or hitting return to open the tag field). It seems to make more sense (at least to me) to assume the user is going enter another tag, than to assume they are going to add a note immediately after entering a tag.

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 25041
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 12:15 PM

Jim:
If I attempt to add multiple tags separated by commas or spaces Logos takes the entire entry as one tag

The Logos standard is semi-colons  ;

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 641
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 8:34 PM

Dave Hooton:
The Logos standard is semi-colons  ;

Thanks

Have a great day,
jmac

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS