CRASHES...Random Crashes on Various Actions Throughout the Day

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 227
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 4 2016 3:55 PM

I have had several crashes today using 6.10 Beta 1.  

Posts 227
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 3:56 PM

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Posts 26257
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 4:01 PM

Logs? description of what you were doing? ... sorry the forums were also giving you a fit - I haven't figured out all the reasons that error message can occur.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 227
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 7:59 AM

Posts 227
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 8:02 AM

Weird...I have problems even posting on this - the return at the end of the line makes my text run over the previous line.  Maybe my computer is possessed!

What I meant to post on the last entry was that the problem with recreating it or even documenting what I am doing is that it is so random...when scrolling, when opening a new resource, when executing a search...and some times when I am just reading!

Posts 4622
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 8:26 AM

Jeff Terrell:

Weird...I have problems even posting on this - the return at the end of the line makes my text run over the previous line.  Maybe my computer is possessed!

What I meant to post on the last entry was that the problem with recreating it or even documenting what I am doing is that it is so random...when scrolling, when opening a new resource, when executing a search...and some times when I am just reading!

I think you have diagnosed the problem accurately.

Please open a search window and enter 'exorcism practical' and follow instructions.

Posts 27545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 5 2016 8:38 AM

Too much Mike, too much. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS