Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Michael Nicholls | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 7 2016 9:52 PM

Reproduction Steps

Since updating to Bible/Vyrso 5.1.1 (I think it is, not sure now because I've had to uninstall), whenever I open NA28 my app crashes. Now, when I go to 'read', since NA28 was the last thing loaded, it always crashes. The only way to prevent this is to uninstall NA28. 

Detailed Device Information

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 duos, rooted

Detailed Android version 

- Android 5.0.1

Faithlife App name and version 

- Bible 5.1.1 & Vyrso 5.1.1 (I think, whatever is the latest update in the app store) 

Network status 

- sometimes online, sometimes offline

The App Settings (if applicable)

- Split screen with synced panels

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 7 2016 10:19 PM

We don't support rooted devices.

Posts 9
Michael Nicholls | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2016 6:37 AM

I almost didn't include that it was rooted because I think it's irrelevant to the crashing, but I thought, why not, they won't completely dismiss a support issue because of that, will they?

All resources (so far) load ok, except for NA28, and that's likely because it's rooted?

Posts 9
Michael Nicholls | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2016 7:32 AM

I repeated the steps on my wife's phone - updated the app to 5.1.1 (from 4.3 something), installed NA28, and when I open NA28 the app crashes.

Android 4.3

Sony Xperia V LT25i, not rooted

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 8 2016 9:56 AM

Okay, thanks for report. I was able to reproduce this with the NA28GBS resource (but not the NA28).  I've written up a case for the team.

Posts 9
Michael Nicholls | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2016 3:38 AM

Thanks, this is fixed now in 5.1.2, both phones seem to be working. (notes still are hanging a lot though, I have a different post for that issue) 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS