Suggestion: The Enduring Authority of the Christian Scriptures

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2791
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 9 2016 9:53 AM

Edited by D. A. Carson Being released this month.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 737
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 9 2016 11:04 AM

Yes

Posts 1086
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 10 2016 7:09 AM

Yes

As it's Eerdmans, I assume it'll make it to Logos eventually. My only hope is that it's not in a $500 bundle.

Posts 2791
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 8:59 AM

Wonderful. Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 159
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:45 PM

I posted this on another thread, but since the topic in both is Carson's Enduring Authority of the Christian Scriptures, I'll post it here in case anyone missed the other one.

FYI there's a new collection on pre-pub that includes Carson's work, as well as Longnecker's NIGTC commentary on Romans, and Boda's NICOT commentary on Zechariah, for $99.99.  These three purchased individually on pre-pub add up to $146.97.  Might be worthwhile to consider buying all three, which amounts to getting Boda for free and $5 off the other two combined.  Check them out here:  https://www.logos.com/product/68836/eerdmans-featured-titles-upgrade#002 

Blessings,

Darcy

Posts 2791
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 29 2016 3:32 PM

Thanks for the bundle info. It's a bigger chunk but a better overall investment. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS