Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26
Joseph Colombo | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 12 2009 1:17 PM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I had configured my UBS 4 NT so that when I put the cursor over a Greek word, the floating window would call up the entry in Bauer.  Somehow I changed something because when I now put the cursor over a Greek word, the floating window now brings up Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance.

Could some kind soul tell me how I can get my Bauer back?  I must confess, despite having watched, re-watched and taken notes on Keylinking, the art and science of this still eludes me!  Many thanks in advance!

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2009 1:45 PM

go to tools/options/bible tools/preferred books. under information window select Greek data type, click on the Specific Resource radio button and select the lexicon you wish to display.

Posts 26
Joseph Colombo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2009 3:16 PM

Thanks, but I already did that, making sure that I checked specific source when pulling out Bauer from the dropdown menu.  Just to make sure there was no confusion I double-checked to make sure the keylink was set up the same way.  Still...Strong is what comes up.

Posts 172
Chris Ease | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 12 2009 4:27 PM

once you get this figured out, save it as a workspace.  Uncheck strongs in a list may be another option.

Posts 27041
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:00 PM

JAColombo:
Thanks, but I already did that, making sure that I checked specific source when pulling out Bauer from the dropdown menu.  Just to make sure there was no confusion I double-checked to make sure the keylink was set up the same way.  Still...Strong is what comes up.

That helps with Information Window which is not the floating or tip window you have issue with. Try Tools > Options > Keylink and set the Data Type drop down to Greek or Hebrew. On the Keylinking tab set the order of resources to what you want - use Promote & Up/Down if necessary to ensure a resource can be #1. The Display tab gives options for the tip window at the bottom.

HTH

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS