Send to Kindle

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 24
Chris Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 27 2016 4:43 PM

The send to Kindle feature was one of the best innovations/ features that Logos has ever introduced. I for one, am thankful. But... I would love to see this feature for the various sermon archives (e.g. MacArthur, Keller, and Platt). Piper's sermons already have this feature, so I suspect it can be done. 

Posts 4628
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 4:52 AM

I am sure it can be done. When the feature was released there were only a few titles available. They, fairly quickly, added a large number of titles. I think one of the most significant issues they face is securing licensing permissions to distribute books for use on the kindle.

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 9:22 AM

Apparently there is a technical reason why no newly published resources have been "send to kindle" enabled. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3665
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 9:53 AM

alabama24:

Apparently there is a technical reason why no newly published resources have been "send to kindle" enabled. 

Angry

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 622
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 29 2016 4:13 AM

As far as I can tell, send to kindle hasn't been working for ANY new resources (even simple, public domain ones) for about 6 months - it doesn't seem like Faithlife are very committed to this feature.

For more info see here.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS