New to Logos 6

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Taylor Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 27 2016 8:17 PM

I used to use Libronix... it's been a while since I did anything with it...

I got the free upgrade to Logos 6.  I have several CDs of old books from Libronx 3 and earlier.  I've actually ripped them to my HD so I could mount them as virtual drives and have them all available at once.  How do I load the books from them into Logos 6?

Posts 1804
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 9:07 PM

Taylor Francis:

I got the free upgrade to Logos 6.  I have several CDs of old books from Libronx 3 and earlier.  I've actually ripped them to my HD so I could mount them as virtual drives and have them all available at once.  How do I load the books from them into Logos 6?

If you used the same email address for your Logos.com account as you used for your Libronix activation back in the day, we should make the connection automatically. Chances are you've changed email addresses (or that this no longer works automatically). You'll simply need to contact our customer service team with the activation codes for the CD-ROMs (or your Libronix account information), and they'll make sure you have access to all your books.

Here's another discussion about that.

BTW, this is a little known secret—that you can download our free software engine and get access to all your books no matter where and when you purchased them without spending a penny. Most people think they've lost all those past purchases and need to start over. I'm curious how you learned the secret. I wish more people knew about it! :)

Posts 8849
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 4:33 AM

Taylor Francis:

I got the free upgrade to Logos 6.

You are in for a treat! I started out with Libronix many years ago and Logos 6 is so much superior. Enjoy!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS