Are Interactives temporary or ?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3152
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:33 AM

Are all the Interactives marked "temporary" because they are subscription based? And will they expire if I/we don't renew the yearly L6 subscription? Conversely, will they continue to be available if the subscription is paid?

mm.

mm.

Posts 9098
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:35 AM

Yes and Yes and Yes. (BTW: It's a Logos Now not Logos 6 subscription).

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3152
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:40 AM

Thanks, thanks and thanks. Yes, it is LN and not L6. Simply got it mixed up.

By the way, once new Interactives come out, are they automatically downloaded and indexed free(?) for the subscription period?

Mark Smith:

Yes and Yes and Yes. (BTW: It's a Logos Now not Logos 6 subscription).

mm.

Posts 22020
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:43 AM

Milkman:
By the way, once new Interactives come out, are they automatically downloaded and indexed free(?) for the subscription period?

Yes

Posts 3152
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:45 AM

Yes

Graham Criddle:

Milkman:

Yes

mm.

Posts 25056
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 12:31 PM

Milkman:
Are all the Interactives marked "temporary" because they are subscription based?

Up to 24 Interactives come with a Logos 6 base package (you need Gold to get them all). 9 come from a Logos Now subscription + a couple of upgrades to the base Interactives.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3152
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 1:48 PM

Well that's good to know because I have at least the Gold.

Dave Hooton:

Milkman:
Are all the Interactives marked "temporary" because they are subscription based?

Up to 24 Interactives come with a Logos 6 base package (you need Gold to get them all). 9 come from a Logos Now subscription + a couple of upgrades to the base Interactives.

mm.

Posts 26874
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 2:00 PM

Milkman:

Dave Hooton:

Milkman:

Then would you please report a bug ... those to which you have a permanent license should show as permanent. Those to which you have ONLY a temporary license should show as temporary.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 22020
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 1 2016 2:17 PM

Milkman:

I believe that at one time you were subscribed to Logos Cloud Professional?

Is that still the case?

Wondering if that is relevant to what you are seeing here.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS