Question before I start making this Personal Book

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 43
Brandon | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 29 2016 8:49 AM

I have found a helpful resource that I would like to compile into a personal book and share with the Logos community. It's available online and the author has given permission to distribute it free of charge in print or digitally. It's not available for Logos. 

I have some questions before I put in the considerable amount of work that will go into making this resource. I don't know for sure how long it will take me so I'd rather not let everyone know what it is yet. Is there someone on this forum, possibly a moderator, who would be willing to answer my questions? I just want to make sure that when I'm done, no rules will be broken that keep me from sharing it with the community.

I'm new to this forum. Please PM me if you're willing to help.

Posts 13423
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 9:05 AM

Hi Brandon,

There's no easy way to send PMs on this forum, unfortunately, but we'd be happy to discuss your project here. If you'd rather do it in private, you can contact me here: https://www.markbarnes.net/contact/

I'm a forum MVP (not a moderator), but if I can't answer your questions, I can put you in touch with one.

Mark

Posts 43
Brandon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 9:44 AM

Thanks Mark, I've contacted you through your website.

Posts 43
Brandon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 6 2016 2:26 PM

Hi Mark, I've sent you an email and attached the file that contains the work I've done so far. Would you mind taking a look at it and making any suggestions you think would be helpful?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS