User-customizable Icons

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3105
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 6 2016 7:28 AM

Given some new traffic related to UserVoice, here's a reminder to vote for making the shortcut bar more user-friendly by allowing users to add custom icons to it.

https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/4293374-allow-users-to-customize-shortcut-bar-icons

Please go give it a vote so it will move to the first page!

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 449
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 8 2016 5:25 AM

I like that idea and was wondering about such an idea recently. And, here it is on USERVOICE. I hope we can get it implemented.

Posts 3105
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 1:33 PM

Thanks for supporting it. The more, the better!

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Posts 259
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 1:46 PM

Doc, I added my last 2 votes.

Posts 2068
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 2:21 PM

here's another related uservoice that got added recently. It only has 6 votes currently, but it would be good if it could get combined with this one so that votes don't get scattered (Let's not repeat the GOP dilemma 😁).

Posts 3105
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 9:29 AM

scooter:

Doc, I added my last 2 votes.

Yes

We are only about a dozen votes away from the front page...vote early and vote often!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS