BUG: Synopsis of Samuel, Kings and Chronicles

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31976
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:03 AM

Synopsis of Samuel, Kings and Chronicles Interactive does absolutely nothing when I enter a reference in the reference box ... selected from the drop down menu.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24550
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:25 AM

MJ. Smith:

Synopsis of Samuel, Kings and Chronicles Interactive does absolutely nothing when I enter a reference in the reference box ... selected from the drop down menu.

What "sort" mode do you have set?

It seems to accept references when in "book" mode but not in "synopsis" mode.

Posts 31976
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 7 2016 1:44 AM

Ah ... that seems to be the problem ... now I have to track down an odd NABRE/NRSV verse mapping issue

The reference box does not appear to update as I scroll up and down ... or click within the text .... I must be getting tired.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 813
LogosEmployee
Eli Evans (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 12:44 PM

Interactive resources currently only have one-way communication from the refererence box to the view but not vice versa. So for now you can use the reference box to navigate the view, but scrolling or otherwise manipulating the view doesn't update the reference box. (This is because of plumbing that hasn't been built yet to allow communication between the embedded HTML view and the outside world. Planned, but not yet built.)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS