BUG: Personal Books and "non-Bible text" Not Showing

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 67
Vadim | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 9 2016 3:30 PM

In Logos 6 there is the option to show "Non-Bible text".

I am able to enable both "one verse per line" and  "non-Bible text" and in both the NASB and the ESV translations both work as expected,

however, for a personal book (Ukrainian Bible translation), whenever "one verse per line" is enabled, the "non-Bible text" checkbox has no effect and only the biblical text is shown.

This seems to be bug. Any suggestions?

Posts 10290
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:55 PM

Vadim Chepurny:

In Logos 6 there is the option to show "Non-Bible text".

I am able to enable both "one verse per line" and  "non-Bible text" and in both the NASB and the ESV translations both work as expected,

however, for a personal book (Ukrainian Bible translation), whenever "one verse per line" is enabled, the "non-Bible text" checkbox has no effect and only the biblical text is shown.

This seems to be bug. Any suggestions?

It works in PB bibles I have - but not when "One verse per line" is selected. This is in the latest beta.

Can you share the book (or a small portion from it) for others to check it out?

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 67
Vadim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 5:08 PM

Correct, when "one verse per line" is enabled the "non-Bible text" check box has no effect.

I could upload the translation. Let me know if you still need it.

Posts 10290
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 5:18 PM

Vadim Chepurny:

Correct, when "one verse per line" is enabled the "non-Bible text" check box has no effect.

I could upload the translation. Let me know if you still need it.

I don't think so, as I find the bug now also between Faithlife-produced bibles.

Edit: Working are ESV, NIV, The Message. Not working are the PB bibles I tested (ASV, NeÜ, SENT) as well as Faithlife-produced Luther 1984 

You should edit your thread title and put BUG: in front of it to alert the Faithlife employees monitoring the forum.  Which version of Logos do you run? 

Posts 67
Vadim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 5:38 PM

I am running Logos 6.10.0.0041

Posts 10290
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2016 6:11 PM

Vadim Chepurny:

I am running Logos 6.10.0.0041

Thanks. I cross-posted about the bug in the beta forum: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/125028/815450.aspx#815450 and hope that Logos will react here or there.

Posts 10290
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 10:14 AM

In case you don't track the Beta Forum: Chris from Faithlife made a case in the bug-tracking system and the developers are investigating the bug.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS