Corresponding Words feature disabled by default?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1452
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 14 2016 11:49 AM

How do I disable Corresponding Words by default. This is an excellent resource when reading a Bible, but otherwise it can be a bother. I wish there was a way to enable for Bible only, but I am sure that is asking too much. So can I just disable it all together by default? 

And the same for Notes and Highlighting and Visual Filter. Can these be disabled by default and just turned on when I want them on? 

Thanks everyone! 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 12:00 PM

Myke Harbuck:
And the same for Notes and Highlighting and Visual Filter. Can these be disabled by default and just turned on when I want them on? 

Use the drop down menu to the extreme right of the filter etc. name to turn it off in all resources. Sorry by installation is misbehaving at the moment or I'd give you a picture.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1452
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 12:42 PM

MJ, you are THE BOMB! 

Wow...I feel like an idiot. Use the filter drop down almost EVERY DAY and NEVER noticed that option. Guess I'm not as tech savvy as I thought I was. LOL. 

Thank you again! Appreciate you hanging around these forums to make us numbskulls' lives easier. Big Smile 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 1452
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 12:44 PM

Question...

So, Ive turned off the feature of all resources, universally. 

If I then select this feature for the next resource I use, will that activate it universally again? 

Myke Harbuck

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 12:58 PM

no

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 10837
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2016 1:01 PM

Myke Harbuck:
If I then select this feature for the next resource I use, will that activate it universally again? 

I would not think so, but I do now wish to disable universally to test Stick out tongue. Try it for a resource. If it enables universally, you can simply use MJ method to disable them all again.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS