I have LN and never got the Free offer for the T&T Clark Studies in Biblical Theology and Theological Interpretation 4 vols??

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 550
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 13 2016 9:31 AM

Checked my Spam and Trash folders to be sure.. 

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 9:42 AM

I have not received it either, but since I already have the books, I'm not too worried about it. I am sure it will come in time.  

Posts 1987
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 11:40 AM

Rodney Phillips:
Checked my Spam and Trash folders to be sure.. 

Did you do an "update now" to see if it just showed up? I think that's what happened for me, because the product page has the "Add to cart" button grayed out (indicating I own it); and I've never purchased it. I'm not in front of my Logos desktop right now to check...

Donnie

Posts 2203
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 11:57 AM

FYI:  I am also a Logos Now subscriber, and I have also not received this email and the resources are not grayed out.  

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1586
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 1:15 PM

I'm fairly certain that these "free resources" are connected to this Logos Now promo: https://www.logos.com/now#FreeResources 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1857
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 3:30 PM

If you check one more time, look for the sender "Logos Personalized Offers"; It's not immediately intuitive that it's related to Now, as we get a number of non-Now messages from that sender.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 2203
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 8:06 PM

I received an email from Dan Pritchett stating that he saw my post and wanted to let me know that the offer is for annual subscribers only.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2112
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 13 2016 8:37 PM

Existing monthly subscribers can switch to an annual subscription to take advantage of this offer. Reach out to our customer service department if you're interested in making the switch.

Posts 1627
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 12:25 AM

Well, I am an annual subscriber of LN, and it says "invalid code".

I have unsubscribed almost all mail that comes from FL and I don't expect the mail, so I used the code in FB.

I assume I am out of my luck now?

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 2:03 AM

As an annual subscriber I never received the email. Monthly subscribers have commented that they have receive the email and were able to access the resources.  Clearly something is out of wrong here Phil. Personally no loss on this occasion as I already own the resources but that does not negate that this system is broken because what Logos is saying is not what is happening.

Posts 3349
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 14 2016 5:14 AM

Seems to me that this is a "Change Monthly to Year now" promotion. Means that you only get it if you ,like me, change your Monthly subscription to a Year what I dit last Week.

Posts 1101
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 8:45 PM

Sascha 

I got the offer, but I am on a monthly pay for Logos Now.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 29271
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 9:21 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
Clearly something is out of wrong here Phil.

Are you on "Logos Now" or "Verbum Now"? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 1:43 AM

alabama24:

Clearly something is out of wrong here Phil.

Are you on "Logos Now" or "Verbum Now"? 

Logos Now...but Confusion Now is what seems to be reigning with this offer as to who is actually supposed to have received it as those claiming to have received it does not line up with what others are saying insiders at Logos have told them as to who is supposed to be receiving it.

Posts 29271
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 11:47 AM

Logos Now

Do you also have "personalized offers" email list turned on? If so, I am at a loss. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2203
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 12:24 PM

This is what I received from Dan Pritchett (I took his email address out of the signature just in case) :

I saw your post… the offer goes with annual subscriptions to Logos NOW.  Try ordering an annual subscription through this link:  https://www.logos.com/buy/52158,43484,43485,43486,43487/NOWFREEBOOKS

Then cancel your monthly subscription.

That should work…  let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

-Dan

Dan Pritchett, Executive Vice President –

Faithlife Corporation - www.faithlife.com
Makers of Logos Bible Software - www.logos.com
1313 Commercial St., Bellingham WA 98225-4307
Voice (360) 685-2335 

Let’s connect!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danpritchett

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 12:44 PM

alabama24:

Logos Now

Do you also have "personalized offers" email list turned on? If so, I am at a loss. 

yes

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 12:50 PM

This has drawn enough questions and speculations and it's quite clear somebody from Logos has been reading these posts yet a complete failure on  to directly adress the issue but instead they contacted one customer directly rather than adressing all customers who have asked questions across multiple threads. Well done once again Logos on your PR work.

Joseph Turner:

This is what I received from Dan Pritchett (I took his email address out of the signature just in case) :

I saw your post… the offer goes with annual subscriptions to Logos NOW.  Try ordering an annual subscription through this link:  https://www.logos.com/buy/52158,43484,43485,43486,43487/NOWFREEBOOKS

Then cancel your monthly subscription.

That should work…  let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

-Dan

Dan Pritchett, Executive Vice President –

Faithlife Corporation - www.faithlife.com
Makers of Logos Bible Software - www.logos.com
1313 Commercial St., Bellingham WA 98225-4307
Voice (360) 685-2335 

Let’s connect!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danpritchett

Posts 5608
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 1:48 PM

Alabama thankyou for your efforts in trying to understand what is going on here, it is appreciated. 

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS