Logos won't load

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Dean Knight | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 22 2016 4:30 AM

Logos won't load from dock or from file via Finder. I have the latest version of Mac OS on the latest MacBook. All other apps load just fine.

Posts 27450
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 22 2016 4:40 AM

Welcome! Sorry you are having troubles. Tongue Tied

Dean Knight:

Logos won't load from dock or from file via Finder. I have the latest version of Mac OS on the latest MacBook. All other apps load just fine.

Is it crashing, or not loading at all? If the later, download and install the newest engine manually. If the former, enable and post logs. (see links in my signature line for either). 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Dean Knight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 22 2016 11:16 AM

Ok, I download the install link since Logos didn't crash, but doesn't open.It's worked fine for several weeks. Clicked on the install and a box came up with the Logos 6 icon followed by an arrow pointing to Applications folder. I'm a newbie to Mac.Nothing happened after this. Am I doing something wrong.

Posts 27450
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 22 2016 11:19 AM

Dean Knight:
Clicked on the install and a box came up with the Logos 6 icon followed by an arrow pointing to Applications folder. I'm a newbie to Mac.Nothing happened after this.

Click and drag the icon to the applications folder. Open applications folder. Open Logos from applications folder, not from dock. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3
Dean Knight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 22 2016 4:55 PM

Worked! Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS