Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 22 2016 8:48 AM

it's Way to much to study in a Month...is there any Way at least get the Script for free after this, it's probatly to expensive for me to buy but it's the Best with the two Books I get for Logos Now :-) thank you anyway

Posts 69
LogosEmployee
Derek Fekkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 30 2016 4:08 PM

I can't offer the script for free, but you should have received an email with a $50 discount on the course. If not, let me know.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2016 5:29 AM

Hey Derek thats kind...but I gues the Email is lost someway

Posts 69
LogosEmployee
Derek Fekkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2016 4:50 PM

Sascha John:
Hey Derek thats kind...but I gues the Email is lost someway

I looked into it and it appears your Logos Now subscription expired on 5/19. That would be why you didn't get the email. If you'd like to renew in the next couple of days, I'll forward you the discount code. Feel free to call customer service if you have any questions: 1-360-527-1700.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 6 2016 8:42 PM

HI Derek

yes in deed...but since the I realy missed Logos Now in my Daily Work sooo yesterday I gave back a few thinks I don't need now and soon my Credits are back on my Account I will come back to Logos Now. :-)

Posts 979
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2016 3:48 AM

Does this also apply to Verbum Now subscribers?

Posts 69
LogosEmployee
Derek Fekkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2016 1:30 PM

Steve:
Does this also apply to Verbum Now subscribers

No, these resources were just for Logos Now subscribers. Some months, Verbum Now will include the same "preview" resources as the Logos side, but that is not usually the case.

Posts 979
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 9 2016 2:22 PM

Sad

Bummer.  This would have been a good one for the Catholic (Verbum) audience as well.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS