PRINTING

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
David Floyd | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2010 2:27 PM

Ok boys and girls - I am new to L4 (just got the Silver edition) and I cannot find any meaningful PRINT functions apart from the limited use of the Handout tab.

How can I print a chapter - say of a Greek lexicon - to review, write on, etc?

The whole point of purchasing L4 was to gather information and to print useful handouts for our Bible classes.  So far, I can't find a way to do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David L. Floyd

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 2:31 PM

Currently the only way to do that is to copy and paste it into a word processor and print it there.

Better printing support has been promised by Logos.

Posts 3845
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 2:36 PM

David Floyd:
Ok boys and girls - I am new to L4 (just got the Silver edition) and I cannot find any meaningful PRINT functions

You are not alone - none of the rest of us can either.  Bob Pritchett was convinced that his users had stopped printing and did not have it implemented.  He has changed his mind, but it will be a feature to be implemented in the future.  You can copy and paste the contents of most windows into MS Word , MS OneNote, or other word processing program.  You can also complete screen shots if that suits your purposes.

You can find a full list of expected future features here:  http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures.

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 115
Joel J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 9:21 AM

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know what "better printing support" means?

I've been hoping for this for a long time, so I'm just excited about what to look forward to.

Thanks!

- Joel

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 9:35 AM

Joel,

By better they mean really nice...!

the current beta has printing capabilities and it's exceeded my expectations, most of the beta testers have said the same thing, if they've commented on it.

You CAN do this....

Create a new Windows account on your machine.

Download Logos 4 beta on that account.

Now you can run the beta, and the standard release also...the beta has printing...and you can always fall back on the standard release if you don't like the beta.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 10836
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:40 AM

Robert Pavich:
Now you can run the beta, and the standard release also...the beta has printing...and you can always fall back on the standard release if you don't like the beta.

Be warned. Once you start using 4.1 Beta, you will not want to go back! It is that good. Cool

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS