Calvin 500

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 826
JRS | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2010 4:11 PM

My Calvin 500 just downloaded.  What a fantastic set of resources for the money.  Thank you, Logos.

As to the man himself, what can I say but, "There were giants in the earth in those days."   So prolific.   Makes one wonder what he could have produced if he had had a computer and Logos 4 ...

JRS has left the building.

Posts 88
Nancy A. Almodovar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 4:54 PM

it is said he preached twice a day, wrote commentaries, letters and helped to write defenses of the faith and other books.  AND he was very ill most of the time and often running for his life both from Geneva, France and the Pope.

Posts 826
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:40 PM

Nancy A. Almodovar:
... often running ... 

Okay ...    "makes one wonder what he could have produced if he had had a computer laptop and Logos 4 ..."   Wink

JRS has left the building.

Posts 938
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:45 PM

I just got home from church and discovered my email with the files, too. This is one of, if not the most, anticipated pre-pubs in my short time with Logos. Mine is now downloading. I am really grateful for a company such as Logos and for the availability of such a treasure.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:55 PM

I just got my email!  Thank you Logos for working the weekend!

"The Phone books are here! the Phone books are here!"

Posts 88
Nancy A. Almodovar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2010 6:10 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just got my calvin....UNBELIEVABLE.  I ate dinner, then watched Amazing Race came back and my laptop is indexing as i write...........BEST PRE-PUP EVER!!!!!!  I cannot wait till morning to start doing research in these treasures.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS