Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1172
Sean | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 2 2016 3:22 AM

I got a handy email giving me links for the free preview books for June (there are 5 listed). The links go to the web app. When I click the first one for The Deity of Christ, it says I don't have a license for that resource and need to buy it. All the others work.

Has anyone tried the desktop app & downloaded all 5 of the books? I haven't tried it yet. I have a 400 MB update waiting & only want to go through indexing once, so someone at FL, please let us know when this is fixed.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:06 AM

The Deity of Christ opens for me.

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 4:28 AM

Sean:
I got a handy email giving me links for the free preview books for June (there are 5 listed). The links go to the web app. When I click the first one for The Deity of Christ, it says I don't have a license for that resource and need to buy it. All the others work.

I own all five that are in the email. Yet, when I click on the link in the email and it goes to the web app it say that I do not own it as well. Though it is in my desktop library and is available for me.

Posts 112
Andrew Perez | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 5:03 AM

God Bless you all.

I was able to open all 5 books on my computer.

Posts 1172
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 5:07 AM

Michael McLane:

Sean:

I own all five that are in the email. Yet, when I click on the link in the email and it goes to the web app it say that I do not own it as well. Though it is in my desktop library and is available for me.

Ok, so it's probably a glitch with the link or the web app.

Anyway, since you own them, how are they? Are they more devotional or academic theology? Worth reading?

Posts 1882
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 5:16 AM

This is the LN's preview for June.

Theology in Community Series (5 vols.)

I was just going to buy the "theology of sin" last month from the Monthly Sale, since I thought was interesting. Now I get to read it for free.

Great perks! Thanks Logos!

Posts 69
LogosEmployee
Derek Fekkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 2 2016 9:08 AM

Sean:

Sorry that link isn't working for you. It works for me, but the URL is slightly different from the others. Here's a link that should work for you: https://app.logos.com/books/LLS%3ADEITYOFCHRIST/references/Page.p_5. Of course, you can also just search for the book. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS