Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 12:15 PM

John Kight:

Mine is $63.61. 

Mine also. 

Everett Headley:

As I have the original MJB and am not interested in any of the new ones in the new bundle, I canceled.

Who really knows about updates.  Much has been said but little follow through.  

Is it that you aren't interested in the new Journals or that you aren't interested in the new Volumes in existing Journals?  I supposed I could understand the former, but I'd think the latter would be helpful if you find the existing MJL helpful.

Posts 75
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 20 2016 2:36 PM

Another possibility is to go with one of the smaller journal bundles, as opposed to the Master Journal Bundle 2.1.

Theology Journal Bundle 2.1 (1,000+ vols.)

Academic Journal Bundle 2.1 (525+ vols.)

TJL Upgrade Bundle 2.1 (550+ vols.)

This might help by taking advantage of the best pricing on at least some of the journals. You could lock in some of the journals at the Pre-Pub ( including Dynamic) price and get better Dynamic Pricing for future journal/journal bundle purchases. 

Blessings,

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 24 2016 10:45 PM

Extraordinarily disappointed that Vetus Testamentum & Novum Testamentum are not included in this offering. STILL probably the most quoted and referenced pair of journals in Logos...and STILL not available. Asked for this ages ago (and a few times since), and I doubt that anything in this package is half as useful. I'm probably not going to get this for that reason.

GIT 'ER DONE!!

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 24 2016 10:51 PM

And where's the rest of JBL??? Probably the next most often quoted journal, and we are missing vast decades of it...usually the decades that include the reference I'm needing.

GED!!!

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 24 2016 10:58 PM

Of course, since VT & NT are published by Brill, the worst publisher on earth, I probably won't be able to afford them if they do eventually get offered.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS