What happened to Orthodox Platinum?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 22 2016 7:45 AM

I noticed that the Orthodox Platinum package is no longer on the Orthodox base package page.  Is there a problem with the website or has this been taken away?

Posts 864
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 22 2016 7:53 AM

kiyahj:

I noticed that the Orthodox Platinum package is no longer on the Orthodox base package page.  Is there a problem with the website or has this been taken away?

It's been retired for now. We're looking at how we can get it back up again.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 128
Russel Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 18 2016 11:11 AM

This is disappointing. I was hoping to upgrade to Platinum eventually.

Posts 3047
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 18 2016 8:02 PM

Russel Taylor:

Perhaps eventually it will return. Perhaps that return will come with Logos/Verbum 7.

Posts 34
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:13 PM

Russel Taylor:

Me too. My plan was to wait until Logos 7 came out and then get the Orthodox Platinum, but now there are no Orthodox base packages at all. Sad

Posts 5013
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 2:34 PM

Once again FL fails to be open and upfront with customers. Notification that this base package was being retired should have been made to customers. But no FL just pulls the rug from under its customers.

David Sloan:

Russel Taylor:

Me too. My plan was to wait until Logos 7 came out and then get the Orthodox Platinum, but now there are no Orthodox base packages at all. Sad

Posts 34
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:15 AM

Disciple of Christ, you've had bad experiences with communication from Faithlife? My experience has only been good, but this retirement is disappointing. I wonder if we call Sales (when they're less busy) if they could pull the 6 base package out of retirement for us. Based on my experience I think they'll be more accommodating than you expect.

Posts 864
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 8:26 AM

Hi All,

We do have plans to launch Orthodox for Logos 7. It will hopeful be ready later this week.

Thanks!

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 18
Christopher Grant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 7:44 AM

Question related to this.  How does the pulling of the Orthodox Platinum package impact those who had already purchased the Orthodox Platinum package?  Is this something that will be coming back with the Logos 7 base packages?

Posts 3047
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 10:07 AM

Christopher Grant:
How does the pulling of the Orthodox Platinum package impact those who had already purchased the Orthodox Platinum package?

It doesn't.

Christopher Grant:
Is this something that will be coming back with the Logos 7 base packages?

We'll find out when they're released, probably soon.

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 10:12 AM

See this post (https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129335/844906.aspx#844906) for the current details.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS