Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Valerie Stanley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 29 2016 6:05 AM

My suggestion is a broader search engine, like Google. So it is easier to pin point and research different topics and bible verses.

Posts 906
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2016 6:26 AM

When you click "search" and change "all resources" to "everything, " does that do what you want? 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2016 6:26 PM

valerie m. stanley:

My suggestion is a broader search engine, like Google. So it is easier to pin point and research different topics and bible verses.

Welcome Big Smile

Please provide some search example(s) that are frustrating using Logos Bible Software ? mobile apps ? desktop application ?

FYI: desktop application has search capabilities that are better than Google, but syntax can be a bit convoluted.  For fuzzy search of nearby words, internet search engines are a bit better,

Note: the # 3 desktop user voice suggestion => Bring back Topic Search and Fuzzy Search has 657 votes. Every user has 10 votes, with a maximum of three for one suggestion.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2016 6:51 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
the # 3 desktop user voice suggestion => Bring back Topic Search and Fuzzy Search has 657 votes.

Somehow I missed this and just placed my votes.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS