Can someone post A13 again?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 56
RichB | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:21 PM

Hello, Logos Mac community! I was wondering if someone might be able to upload a copy of A13 for me. I (along with some others) are unable to use A14 due to scrolling bugs (see my post here: A14 Bug: (Regression) Cannot scroll with many secondary resources). I'd like to use my resources for preparing for a message, but don't have a copy of A13, which was quite functional on my machine. Thanks in advance! (yes, A15 should come soon, but I'd rather not have to wait yet another week to be able to use my resources)

Rich

Posts 56
RichB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 2 2010 11:50 PM

Anybody out there?

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:26 AM

RichB:
Hello, Logos Mac community! I was wondering if someone might be able to upload a copy of A13 for me.

I got a copy of 13a from Time Machine. However, even after compression, it was 48.6 MB which appears to be too large for the forum software.

Posts 56
RichB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2010 10:49 PM

Jack Caviness:

RichB:
Hello, Logos Mac community! I was wondering if someone might be able to upload a copy of A13 for me.

I got a copy of 13a from Time Machine. However, even after compression, it was 48.6 MB which appears to be too large for the forum software.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for at least attempting to retrieve it. I was almost thinking that no one was responding to the forum posts anymore! I guess I'll just have to patiently wait to see if A15 will work for me. Otherwise, I'll have to really search hard for A13.

Rich

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2010 11:07 PM

Rich,

I just remembered when I saw your post that we do actually have URLs for previous alphas, but I can't get into my work machine to grab the URLs. Even if I did have it, I'd just have to warn you that often we make changes to internal parts of the app that render data files that we use backwardly-incompatible. All that means that if you've run A14, there's a possibility that A13 (or A13a) might not work quite right with the files which A14 has updated.

We're hoping to get A15 out on Monday, but as usual, there are a few more kinks to work out. I've been looking in the other thread at why some people aren't being able to scroll and I haven't been able to reproduce it, or even see any reason for the error in the logs.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2010 4:14 AM

Tom Philpot:
I'd just have to warn you that often we make changes to internal parts of the app that render data files that we use backwardly-incompatible. All that means that if you've run A14, there's a possibility that A13 (or A13a) might not work quite right with the files which A14 has updated.

When I retrieved A-13a from Time Machine, it did open L4. However, when I attempted to return to A-14, I had frequent freezes in various operations. I finally had to delete L-4 and reinstall (just the application, not the resources and indexes). Everything is fine now.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS