Logos academic discount

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 22
Tom Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:13 AM

Hi

In September I am set to go to study for a theology degree full time in a college in England, in order to train as a Methodist Minister.

I have been told about the Logos academic discount, but I can't find out how it works and if I am eligible etc. The way studying in UK works seems very different to USA, so I was just wondering, if I am going to a college in UK, is there a discount available and roughly how much of a discount is available?

Just a rough idea would be great and whether it is worth while trying to get it sorted.

Thanks.

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:17 AM

Here is the beginning of your answer: http://www.logos.com/academic-discount 

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 705
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:17 AM

Here's the application page: https://www.logos.com/academic/program

Posts 387
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:53 AM

It looks like I've been beaten to the punch.

I've been using the academic discount for a number of years. It's 15% of what it would cost you otherwise. It helps me with my research for my Seminary classes at Liberty University.

Logos software also helps me to prepare for my Sunday School lessons.

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 11:47 AM

If I am not mistaken, it depends on what school or university you are going to. The discount can vary for sure, there are some seminaries that give higher percentages off. Those seminaries are usually the ones that require their students to have Logos as part of their schooling.

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 44
Jonathan Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:10 PM

Approved students at any academic institution receive 20% off base packages in addition to various discounts on individual resources.

If your school requires a Logos base package, you are eligible to receive an even higher discount (typically 50%, but subject to change).

- Jonathan J. Watson

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS