Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
Rice Crispy | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 9 2016 1:52 PM

2 Corinthians 9:10 – "Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness." 

Posts 4
Rice Crispy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 2:05 PM

ok

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 2:07 PM

And?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8646
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 3:19 PM

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 4:14 PM

Rice Crispy:

2 Corinthians 9:10 – "Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness." 

Welcome Big Smile to friendly forum discussions about using Logos Bible Software; have learned a lot plus have a lot to learn.

If would like to discuss interpretation and application, please use => http://christiandiscourse.com (same login as forum)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4
Rice Crispy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 6:13 PM

I felt I should spread the word. Well how do i delete my account? I don't actually belong here...

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 6:48 PM

Rice Crispy:

I felt I should spread the word. Well how do i delete my account? I don't actually belong here...

Your Faithlife account can be used at Faithlife => https://faithlife.com (can join many groups) and Christian Discourse => http://christiandiscourse.com to spread the word plus SOAP discussions:

S = Scripture

O = Observe

A = Apply

P = Pray

Thankful for visual filter highlighting in Logos so can "see" range of Greek verbal expression in resources with Greek morphological tagging:

Logos wiki has => Examples of visual filters

Thankful for option in Logos and Verbum Bible Software to not show Chapter and Verse numbers, which is similar to original autographs.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 30067
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 6:51 PM

Rice Crispy:
I don't actually belong here...

The Logos forums are for anyone who uses Logos Bible Software and has a question related to its software (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android) or resources. It isn't a social network or a place to discuss theological, political or other topics. 

It is rare for the forums to have a new poster create a thread like this one, or to post something like you did in the Moody thread. Actually, you are the first poster that I am aware of to post like this and it not be a spammer. My guess is that the forum members above assumed you were a spammer, and that we would receive spam links from you in the near future. And if that is the case, they will be deleted. If it is not the case, we are glad you are here and feel welcome to ask all your Logos related questions! 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 469
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 9:38 PM

Thanks Rice Crispy - and Amen to that excellent text

Posts 9710
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 10 2016 4:42 AM

Welcome to the forums Rice Crispy.

alabama24:
If it is not the case, we are glad you are here and feel welcome to ask all your Logos related questions! 

I'd just like to re-emphasize that we would love to have you in our community. Do you own any Logos resources? If not we would be glad to introduce you to them and recommend something.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS