Attaching notes to a Bible Verse

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 13 2016 10:16 PM

I was wondering if it was possible to attach a note to a Bible verse so that it shows on all translations - not just the one I placed the note on?

Thanks in advance.

Posts 1318
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 10:46 PM

I don't have an answer, but I do remember this recent thread on the subject:

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/121202/793161.aspx 

Hope that at least helps you get going in the right direction.

Posts 32974
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 10:48 PM

On the Context Menu (right click) - right side - select Reference rather than Selection

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 270
Kelvin Niblett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 13 2016 11:04 PM

Thanks MJ your a legend.

As an aside, when I first invested in logos around 5 years ago, the forum was the best way to learn how to do things, and about some valuable resources and tools.

Posts 1993
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2016 6:07 AM

Kelvin Niblett:
As an aside, when I first invested in logos around 5 years ago, the forum was the best way to learn how to do things, and about some valuable resources and tools.

Thankfully, 5 years later, things have changed. The forum is the best way to learn how to do things, and about valuable resources and tools.

Oh. Wait...

-Donnie

Posts 948
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2016 7:29 AM

I have found this to be very helpful.  Altough I use ESV for primary study and go to other translations as needed.  But having the note be multi platform is very useful. I have built my own study Bible.  Only warning is that it will become a very large file quickly.

Posts 3062
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 14 2016 7:49 AM

Donnie Hale:

Thankfully, 5 years later, things have changed. The forum is the best way to learn how to do things, and about valuable resources and tools.

Oh. Wait...

Donnie, I could high-five you so hard right now, we'd both need to ice our hands!!

As they say, BOOYA! Big Smile

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS