New & Improved Logos Now Membership Program Coming Soon

Page 1 of 9 (180 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 179 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 5 2016 11:54 AM

We will be relaunching Logos Now as a membership program soon, with more member benefits and access to exclusive content and offers. We’ll share the program details as part of our initial public announcement, coming soon.

In light of the coming changes, effective August 8, we will no longer offer monthly subscriptions or free monthly trials for NEW memberships. The new program will require annual membership. If you are a current monthly subscriber, we will continue to allow monthly subscription renewals to Logos Now and Verbum Now through the end of the year. As of January 1, 2017 monthly subscribers will be given the option to renew annually and enjoy the equivalent of two months free when compared to the price of subscribing month by month. Monthly auto-renewals will cease to be an option at that time.

If you are currently a subscriber to Logos or Verbum Now, either monthly or annual, you don’t need to do anything. You will automatically be a part of the new Logos/Verbum Now membership program and enjoy all the current and new benefits membership has to offer. If you’re currently a monthly subscriber and would like to switch to an annual membership prior to January 1, please call 800-875-6467 or email customer service and we'd be happy to switch you.

If you haven’t yet taken advantage of your free trial, this is the perfect time!

Become a Logos Now member today!

Become a Verbum Now member today!

Posts 730
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 1:24 PM

"Coming soon"... As in today or Aug 8? Will the details be posted on the forums or somewhere on logos.com? Since my annual subscription renews soon, I'd like to know what is going to be different before it auto-renews.

Posts 4399
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 1:57 PM

Neat. I'm a monthly guy so I'll see what this brings and switch later

Posts 2089
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 2:37 PM

JH:
"Coming soon"... As in today or Aug 8? Will the details be posted on the forums or somewhere on logos.com? Since my annual subscription renews soon, I'd like to know what is going to be different before it auto-renews.

We hope to roll out the new program on Monday. We'll have new pages on Logos.com with details. I'm sure there will be discussions here as well.

Posts 1952
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 2:43 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

We hope to roll out the new program on Monday. We'll have new pages on Logos.com with details. I'm sure there will be discussions here as well.

Same day as the release of Logos 7?

My body .. I mean....My wallet is ready

Gift

Posts 1853
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 2:50 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We'll have new pages on Logos.com

[Eric Idle voice] He says knowingly, nod-nod, wink-wink, say no more.

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 4399
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 2:51 PM

Big Smile

Any chance of an incentive for monthly folk to move to annual folk?

Posts 1578
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 3:06 PM

Not interested, but very happy for those who are Big SmileBig Smile

Posts 7879
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 3:14 PM

Mattillo:

Big Smile

He said 2 months free off of the annual cost.

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 3:51 PM

Mattillo:

Big Smile

An annual subscription is equivalent to two months free when compared to the price of subscribing month by month. You can make that switch today and save yourself some money. 

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 3:59 PM

Chris duMond:
An annual subscription is equivalent to two months free when compared to the price of subscribing month by month. You can make that switch today and save yourself some money. 

Are you credited what you have already paid or does your year start from date of switch?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 4:16 PM

Beloved:
Are you credited what you have already paid or does your year start from date of switch?

There is no credit for any monthly subscription you've already paid. We would add an annual membership to the end of your monthly subscription.

If you’re currently a monthly subscriber and would like to switch to an annual membership prior to January 1, please call 800-875-6467 or email customer service and we'd be happy to switch you.

Posts 537
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 5:23 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

. .... We'll have new pages on Logos.com with details. I'm sure there will be discussions here as well.

hahah probably L7?

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 5:26 PM

Lol everyone thinks it's Logos 7

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/therealkpang

Posts 7879
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 6:40 PM

Keith Pang:

Lol everyone thinks it's Logos 7

It's coming soon, though. Slow prepubs, surprise CP items finally going into production and changes in Logos Now to make way for new features for Logos 8 while the old features of Logos now get sold as part of Logos 7 haha

DAL

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 6:41 PM

Haha that could be true DAL

Posts 82
Joseph | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 7:42 PM

DAL:

It's coming soon, though. Slow prepubs, surprise CP items finally going into production and changes in Logos Now to make way for new features for Logos 8 while the old features of Logos now get sold as part of Logos 7 haha

DAL

Don't forget this. ;) 

Posts 1028
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 7:44 PM

What is that Joseph? I can't tell lol 🤔

Posts 932
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 7:58 PM

It has been hinted that Now subscribers will get a discount on L7. They don't want someone getting that for the cost of one month, then cancelling. Very exciting signs of good things to come!

Posts 7879
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 5 2016 8:11 PM

Joseph:

DAL:

DAL

Don't forget this. ;) 

I remember those note ++ files where I had to translate the English text to Spanish. Tedious work, but paid good in Logos book credit ;)

Page 1 of 9 (180 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS