New & Improved Logos Now Membership Program Coming Soon

Page 3 of 9 (180 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 179 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 6 2016 2:29 PM

I have already checked with Wiki Leaks and Julian Assange. I know exactly what is going to happen. :)

Out of courtesy I will withhold the information.

Posts 1401
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 6 2016 8:21 PM

I think the release date of L7 is categorize as Top Secret, Classified. As such, unless you can get into Hillary's private email server (you know - the one that doesn't have any classified information on it [wink, wink]), we wont know a thing in advance. Wink

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 5532
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 7 2016 2:13 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Joseph Turner:

Would anyone at Faithlife be willing to deny that Logos 7 will be released on Monday?  

And spoil all the fun? ;)

Fun ? Ick! Honestly i want to puke every time the sheep carry on about Logos 7 and when it will be released. 

Posts 1235
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 5:53 AM

Oh. Dear.

Posts 105
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 5:57 AM

Hype? 

Not seeing any substantial anything on the website yet....maybe because I'm on the east coast?

Posts 1853
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 5:59 AM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
Fun ? Ick! Honestly i want to puke every time the sheep carry on about Logos 7 and when it will be released.

That's too baaaaaad. Maybe there are Biblical counseling books covering bulimia.  Big Smile

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 730
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 7:39 AM
Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We hope to roll out the new program on Monday. We'll have new pages on Logos.com with details. I'm sure there will be discussions here as well.

I guess today is the day? I assume there will be new splash screen at logos.com pointing to a page with details once it is updated and refreshes.
Posts 4399
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 7:50 AM

Ruben Sandoval:

Hype? 

Not seeing any substantial anything on the website yet....maybe because I'm on the east coast?

I believe FL is West Coast based so we probably won't see anything until 800-900 PT

Posts 105
Ruben Sandoval | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 8:11 AM

There was a change: 

No one can purchase Logos Now from a month to month basis anymore (as described originally - haha!). This is the only change I see from earlier (search "logos now" and you'll see the top two options. One of them being a greyed out $8.99/month. Earlier this was still a live and available option, but now it is not).

Gonna say L7 will wait for another day (hopefully not a subscription based program, though!).

Posts 730
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:18 AM

It appears to be live now (under the Now link at Logos.com).

Posts 4399
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:33 AM

It mentions we can take the below course but it isn't showing in my library

Mobile Ed: NT146 The Arrival of Christ and His Kingdom

Posts 730
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:36 AM

Mattillo:

It mentions we can take the below course but it isn't showing in my library

Mobile Ed: NT146 The Arrival of Christ and His Kingdom

Nor do these. Maybe it will roll out over time.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:38 AM

Chris duMond:
If you are currently a subscriber to Logos or Verbum Now, either monthly or annual, you don’t need to do anything. You will automatically be a part of the new Logos/Verbum Now membership program and enjoy all the current and new benefits membership has to offer.

I am currently a monthly NOW subscriber, and have been since day 1, Just confirming that as of now I don't have to change anything and I will still have access to all the new benefits that are being advertised. I can't seem to access the new members offers/NT146 mobile ed class/doing theology series/etc

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:45 AM

Please be patient as we roll out changes and apply benefits to member licenses. We are going through our process of updating everything to reflect the new program changes and will make an announcement soon. Thanks. 

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:46 AM

James Taylor:
Just confirming that as of now I don't have to change anything and I will still have access to all the new benefits that are being advertised.

Confirmed. 

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:52 AM

Chris duMond:
Please be patient

Ok, sorry, just overly excited :-)

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 9:52 AM

Chris duMond:
Confirmed. 

Thanks Chris

Posts 278
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 10:21 AM

Hello everyone, there were last minute changes to August's preview resources and to the Mobile Ed course being made available through Logos Now membership.

For August the preview resources are:

• T&T Clark Companion to the Septuagint
  • The International Theological Commentary (ITC): Joel

The Mobile Ed course being offered is:

• Mobile Ed: NT156 The Significance of the Resurrection

The website has been refreshed to reflect these changes.

Users licenses have updated so  Logos Now members have access to these products in their libraries.

Posts 825
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 10:51 AM

Remarkable bang for the buck!

Get thee behind me all of you Logos-is-greedy, Logos-uses-bait-and-switch-tactics, Logos-is-ripping-me-off, Logos-is-too-overpriced, naysayers.

JRS has left the building.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 8 2016 10:59 AM

From the Logos Now FAQ:

"Do I need to own a Logos 6 base package to use Logos Now?

No, Logos Now gives you access to all of the Logos Bible Software features, including those in Logos 6. However, you will need library resources to make better use of the features."

This is new, right? IIRC, you previously had to have Logos 6 (package, cross-grade etc) for Logos Now to make sense. Or maybe I was mistaken?

Page 3 of 9 (180 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS