Error in Ryrie Study Bible NASB Edition (unable to report via Right Click)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:10 PM

Just prior to page 1500, there is a large block that is blank. It is outlined like an image should be there but nothing is there.  When I scroll by it the book becomes blank for a bit until i scroll past it a bit and then the text comes back into view.

Latest version of Logos 6 on Windows 10 pro

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:10 PM

i forgot to add when I right click on it to report an error all that comes up is the "show information" option on bottom left

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:15 PM

Image on Page 90 is blank too

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:17 PM

The same error happens in Exodus where the entire book goes blank.  It is very hard to read Exodus 1:1 notes as they keep disappearing

Posts 5130
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2016 3:38 PM

After playing with it a lot the only way I was able to get the images to show were by maximizing the entire window full screen and then it worked fine but it won't show on my ios devices nor in the original half window that opens up when you first click the resource

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 13 2016 5:19 PM

The tables disappear when the screen size gets too small. In the divided window slowly expand it horizontally and it will appear. It may have a fixed minimum width.

Posts 387
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 15 2016 7:43 AM

I discovered that mine was also blank when at half size and then when I went to full size I saw a table.

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 150
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 17 2016 8:49 AM

Would be nice if either images/tables would scale or at least be scrollable from side to side.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS