Logos 7 Upgrades, packages etc

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 139
Stephen Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 11:27 AM

As many have posted, we cannot yet see what the various packages are (contents and cost) particularly with dynamic pricing against what you have.

Not a complaint, just excited to see what the deal is.  I suspect I will upgrade once I get a chance to see what my options are.  I am not a logos now/membership type of customer and most likely will still not jump on that boat but I am super excited to see they keep moving forward.  For those that depend upon these types of tools for their profession I can certainly see the justification for the membership stuff.  

Anyway, maybe later today or tomorrow we can see what our options will be.

thanks

Posts 3661
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:31 PM

Mark Barnes:
While you're waiting for the compare page to come back up, here's some individual product URLs that allow you to do a "New to You" on individual packages (if the page loads, which it's currently doing about half the time for me):

The Methodist package is linked to the Lutheran package - any chance of getting an edit?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 3661
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 12:34 PM

Mark Barnes:
While you're waiting for the compare page to come back up, here's some individual product URLs that allow you to do a "New to You" on individual packages (if the page loads, which it's currently doing about half the time for me):

The Methodist package is linked to the Lutheran package - any chance of getting an edit? Though the link is wrong, a copy and paste seem to bring up the right page - or it might when the server comes back up.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:05 PM

Floyd Johnson:
The Methodist package is linked to the Lutheran package - any chance of getting an edit?

Done.

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:25 PM

I'm guessing Chaplain's Library is no more? I know the link to view all base packages still isn't working, but I also could not find it by searching manually.

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:29 PM

While there does appear to be a Biblical Languages package, there's no product page for it.

Posts 640
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:51 PM

What is the difference in price for Logos 7 with Logos Now?

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 3:59 PM

Into Grace:

Elsewhere I wrote:

Mark Barnes:
Just to give others an insight into possible discount levels. With the "Special Logos 7 savings", I see a 19% discount on Collectors, and a 32.5% discount on the Feature Set, when purchased together. With the "Special Logos 7 savings for Logos Now Members", I see a 23.5% discount on Collectors, and a 36.25% discount on the Feature Set regardless of whether they're purchased together.

Posts 24841
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:13 PM

Into Grace:

Confused?  A Logos Now membership subscription gives you Logos 7 features + future Logos 8 features. If you buy the Logos 7 Full Features you pay a dynamic price that depends on what you already own (from Logos 4 thru Logos 6) plus a healthy 30% discount if an LN subscriber.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 640
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 7:12 PM

Thanks to both of you. I plan to purchase a base package. How much off would a Logos Now membership provide if I purchased the Logos 7 Gold package? Thanks.

Posts 6481
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 8:57 PM

Into Grace:

Thanks to both of you. I plan to purchase a base package. How much off would a Logos Now membership provide if I purchased the Logos 7 Gold package? Thanks.

Select the Gold package and you will get the price.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 9:54 PM

Are we likely to be able to wait until the start of next month to purchase and still get the intro discount? Did not plan on this for this month. Do not want to pay fees for payments.

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:04 PM

When I called just a little while ago, the price you see online does not reflect what you would pay for if you just wanted the "library" part of the package (minus purchasing the features set of L7). If you plan to stay a Logos Now member then it would probably be more cost efficient to get just the resource part of the library, since you have all the features plus extra benefits of being a Logos Now member. 

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 1577
Kenute P. Curry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 10:22 PM

Not interested. Pricing is way too high. Happy for those who are.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS