Logos 7 and Topical Bundles

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 63 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 1454
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 17 2016 1:25 PM

Bumping this thread again

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 340
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 18 2016 11:36 PM

It has been THREE months since the OP. Are the Logos 7 bundles still a mystery?

I wouldn't be buying the Logos 6 bundles now since there are no additional discount, but I had recently purchased Logos 7 base packages and I am expecting a discount on the Logos 7 bundles.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 7059
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 19 2016 6:42 AM

I think I'm the only one with common sense and being realistic here. THINK for a moment guys, all signs, silence, clues or none clues point to December for the holidays or, heck, even for the new year to begin it with new bundles. I can almost see the advertisements reading something along these lines: "The Holidays are here and with them our new topical bundles" or "The New Year is here and so are our brand new topical bundles, so why not start this New Year with a S, L, XL or better yet our Master topical bundle" 😜😁😂👌👍 

So...yeah, stop bumping the thread, the bundles are not gonna get here any faster by you doing that. Besides, the delay may have something to do with Bob's personal update announcement here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/133170.aspx 

So, you've waited this long, why not wait another month and a half for the bundles. They will get here eventually and if they decide not to roll them out, I'm sure they'll let us know.

"Patience is the mother of contentment"

DAL

Page 4 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS