Dynamic Pricing error with Anchor Yale Bible Commentary

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:03 PM

I am one volume short in the AYBC series, which costs $74.99.

The OT set is being offered to me at $64.99 which seems about right. But the whole Bible set is coming in at $119.99, which is plainly wrong. It's been like this for months, but it matters now because it's affecting my dynamic pricing on some of the base packages.

Please could you fix it, please.

Posts 22
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 5:42 PM

I get shown hundreds of lines with both already owned yet also with a price, all added to the total, so the Logos 7 upgrade prices are crazy high. People should maybe NOT BUY AN UPGRADE until this is fixed In a few days.

Posts 3137
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:00 AM
JimTowler:
I get shown hundreds of lines with both already owned yet also with a price*, all added to the total,

Could you show an example of this? I haven't seen this exact phenomenon.

*emphasis added

Posts 878
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 10:24 AM

Mark,

This should be fixed now.

To clarify: the problem wasn't caused by dynamic pricing. The resource had inadvertently been assigned a minimum price.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 13368
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 2:23 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

To clarify: the problem wasn't caused by dynamic pricing. The resource had inadvertently been assigned a minimum price.

Thanks, Ben. That's much better.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:01 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

Mark,

What about people who purchased before it was fixed?

Posts 878
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 5:26 PM

Keith Larson:

What about people who purchased before it was fixed?

Let me look into this tomorrow and get back to you.

Posts 878
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:06 AM

Keith,

If you purchased it as part of a base package, your price wouldn't have been affected (Mark was looking at the collection price and, I assume, extrapolating from there). The minimum price was set only for the commentary as a set and not for any other products the resources were included in.

If you purchased the set as a whole, your price wouldn't have been affected unless you would have paid less than $119.99 based on the products you already owned.

Note, though, the pricing issue in this case was not due to dynamic pricing. The dynamic pricing calculator was working correctly based on the information it had.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 3:07 PM

Thanks for checking. I purchased as part of a package.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS