Narration using Truth and Life Audio Bible - Verbum Platinum

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2016 8:50 PM

When I try to read my RSVCE bible aloud, I have two choices for narrators: Various and System. System Narrator still chooses the system voice to read aloud and it works properly matching my current verse. However, if I choose Various Narrators, it chooses the Truth and Life Audio Bible out of my media library, but it does not match my current verse. It plays a different section of the Bible.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Agape,

Steve

Posts 2950
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 6:31 AM

Is it playing some random location in the Bible, or somewhere nearby--same chapter, pericope, book? Do you encounter this problem only in one part of the Bible, or have you found it in a few different places? Is it always the same (or an otherwise predictable) spot where the Truth and Life Audio Bible plays from?

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 7:22 AM

Is it playing some random location in the Bible, or somewhere nearby--same chapter, pericope, book?

It sounds like it plays from the same location in the Bible.

Do you encounter this problem only in one part of the Bible, or have you found it in a few different places?

Actually now, sometimes it plays Truth and Life and sometimes it plays System Voice. Very strange behavior; I cannot consistently force Truth and Life to play.

Is it always the same (or an otherwise predictable) spot where the Truth and Life Audio Bible plays from?

I cannot consistentLy get Truth and Life to work. If you want me to run a test, please let me know.

Agape,

Steve

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 2:20 PM

Stephen Terlizzi:

Is it playing some random location in the Bible, or somewhere nearby--same chapter, pericope, book?

It sounds like it plays from the same location in the Bible.

Do you encounter this problem only in one part of the Bible, or have you found it in a few different places?

Actually now, sometimes it plays Truth and Life and sometimes it plays System Voice. Very strange behavior; I cannot consistently force Truth and Life to play.

Is it always the same (or an otherwise predictable) spot where the Truth and Life Audio Bible plays from?

I cannot consistentLy get Truth and Life to work. If you want me to run a test, please let me know.

Agape,

Steve

This is closed...in the Verbum forum, they indicated that the Narration is not fully-functional and will be fixed in an upcoming release.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS