"Only some resources from this collection are included"

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 83
Rick Carmickle | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:51 AM

I understand now that when you buy a package, you may not get all of the parts of a particular multi-volume resource when it says, "Only some resources from this collection are included." 

I don't believe that was clear on Monday when the website was first coming up and not fully functional, but now it is clear that there are many resources that I thought I was getting in full that are only partial. Sometimes, it is only 1-3 of 20-30 volumes.

So that has allowed me to reevaluate the total value of a package purchase. Where I thought I would be getting the complete set worth $300, I am only getting one volume worth $20. 

Posts 511
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 11:59 AM

Hi Rick,

Yes, I too was caught out by this. I don't think that Logos was intentionally trying to mislead but headline offers of complete multi-volume sets (which in reality were not complete sets) were misleading: they didn't even have an asterisk to say "see details below". It's annoying and I hope that FL fix this soon.

The happy news is that FL's great returns policy means that you can get your money back if you're not completely satisfied with the package you actually got. I decided to keep my package because it still represented good value.

Blessings.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS