Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
J. Manuel | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2016 8:49 PM

I have the Logos Now monthly subscription, and when I opened Logos it went through some pretty lengthy updates.  It says I'm updated to 6.14, and I don't see any new features like Sermon Editor anywhere (that's really the one I'm hoping for).  I was under the impression that Logos Now subscribers would get all the features of Logos 7 with no exceptions.  Am I wrong somewhere?

Posts 34335
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:10 PM

Have you tried Update now to see if that gets the correct version?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 30042
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:33 PM

J. Manuel:
It says I'm updated to 6.14

Your engine should be L7... If the command "update now" doesn't work, you might need to post logs and/or contact customer service. There may be a licensing issue. Do you use more than one email address with Logos? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9154
LogosEmployee

It appears that auto-renew was turned off on your subscription, so it has expired. As per https://community.logos.com/forums/t/128695.aspx Logos Now was relaunched as a membership program that requires annual membership, so you will need to purchase an annual subscription to renew your membership.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS