Logos 7 Bible glitch

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Edward Nugent | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 28 2016 3:50 AM

I just got Logos 7 and i'm noticing that my Bibles all seem to have the same glitch; I scroll down a couple of verses and the program scrolls back up a couple of verse on its own. In other words, it does not stay where at the reference that I want to read. Very annoying for study! I'm only seeing it in Bibles, not commentaries or other books (yet), but multiple Bible versions do the same thing. Is anyone else having the same problem??

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:28 AM

I'm seeing this behavior in Text Comparison, but not in my regular Bibles.

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 2
Edward Nugent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 28 2016 5:52 AM

In fiddling around I found that it is somehow connected to the Link Set feature. It seems that if any resources are unlinked you have no problem. It's when they are linked that the glitch occurs. So if you take the links off you're fine, but then you have no link sets, which is useful.

Posts 2101
LogosEmployee

We found and fixed a problem with this which will be available in an application update that will be available very soon. For now, I recommend changing the link set option in the panel menu of your Text Comparison tool to "Follow".

Posts 352
Cynthia Tucker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:53 PM

I did change mine to Follow, but it was still doing it. It's not a permanent problem. In other words. If I'm trying to go from verse 12 to 13, it does jump back to 12, but If I keep scrolling again it does let me go on to 13.

Author of the Chronological Word Truth Life Bible Series

WordTruthLifeBible.com

Posts 1
Terrence | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 11:09 AM

How soon is soon?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS