Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 2
DAVID ANDERSEN | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 11:53 AM

Hello George, did you ever get an answer to this issue?

I am having the same problem where highlights made in my Android Logos Bible app are not syncing to my desktop Logos Bible Software. They show up in my documents.logos.com file and the desktop Logos Bible Software states "Synchronization is enabled, and all items are up to date," but this is not true with respect to my highlights.

Thank you for any assistance with this.

David

Posts 3
Jimmy Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 26 2018 3:43 PM

I am having the same problem. i make highlights on my computer Logos 7 but they do not appear on my iPad. i have tried every trick in the book. 

Posts 1
Wes Boxall | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 10:54 AM

Hi, is there an answer from LOGOS to this issue yet? I am having the same problem syncing notes and highlights between my iOS and either my Windows Desktop or my Mac. This is quite disappointing as I only discovered this when I made a set of important notes on my iPhone and found a few days later that they were not appearing on my Mac. I checked a Windows version I have and again the same problem. I have done the usual logouts and resets, but to no avail.

Posts 21576
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 14 2019 11:50 AM

Hi Wes - and Welcome to the forums

There are various reasons for these sorts of issues and the software has changed a lot since this post.

I suggest you start a new thread in the mobile app forum - https://community.logos.com/forums/150.aspx - and we will try to help work out what is going on.

Graham

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS