Louw-Nida intermittently available

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Andrew Mackie | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 8 2010 3:00 AM

Hi there,

I'm finding that Louw-Nida is sometimes displayed and sometimes missing from the ESV interlinear window. When missing, I can sometimes right-click and select 'Louw-Nida Number' to have it return and at other times the 'Louw-Nida Number' option is not displayed on right-clicking. 

Changing passages can sometimes make it come back, sometimes not. I've even had two ESV windows open with Louw-Nida numbers available on one and not the other when looking at the same passage.

Closing and opening Logos seems to fix the problem temporarily, as does changing layout.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should Louw-Nida numbers be available for the entire ESV bible (not that this would explain all of my problem in any case)?

I'm running 4.0a SR3 (4.01.3.5180) and should receive automatic updates.

This seems similar to http://community.logos.com/forums/p/3511/26906.aspx except that my problem is intermittent rather than permanent.

Thanks,

Andrew

Posts 26973
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 9 2010 2:50 AM

There's a feature in physics similar to this connected with the Uncertainty Principle...

But LN is a NT feature so will not tunnel thru to the OT.

Try deleting (to Recycle Bin) your ESVNT.lbsrvi  file in \Resources (just search for it, but allow it to look for hidden files and folders). Restart L4 and it should download a replacement with a bit of help from the "Update Now" command.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS