Any way to embed this in PowerPoint?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 928
Matthew | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 27 2016 6:29 AM

Wanting to embed a video from deSilva Teaching Materials, Volume 1 in Powerpoint for use in a Bible class. I can view the video from within Logos or I can have the video open in a web browser through biblia.com. However, neither of these will likely be an option for me during the Bible class itself. Is there any way to view the video in PowerPoint without needing Logos or Internet? Thanks.

PS: I already know that the videos from this resource have corresponding slideshows that can be exported to PowerPoint. That is my Plan B.

Posts 3629
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 6:42 AM

You are asking about Powerpoint, not Proclaim, is that right?

Posts 13146
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 6:44 AM

Matthew:
Wanting to embed a video from deSilva Teaching Materials, Volume 1 in Powerpoint for use in a Bible class. I can view the video from within Logos or I can have the video open in a web browser through biblia.com. However, neither of these will likely be an option for me during the Bible class itself. Is there any way to view the video in PowerPoint without needing Logos or Internet? Thanks.

You used to be able to right-click on the video in your web-browser and save it to disk, but it looks like the videos are served differently now, and that's not possible.

Unless you use a video-capture/download utility, I don't think it's going to be possible.

Posts 928
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 8:17 AM

Francis:
You are asking about Powerpoint, not Proclaim, is that right?

Yes

Posts 928
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 8:18 AM

Mark Barnes:
Unless you use a video-capture/download utility, I don't think it's going to be possible.

I know the extension I use for Firefox was unable to download it. Don't remember the name and not at my computer. Thanks for the link, will check it out later today hopefully. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS