Free book via #ThanksPastor campaign

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3985
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 4 2016 8:36 AM

Per the new campaign, "as a thanks for sharing your gratitude with the pastors in your life, enjoy this free book!"

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 9495
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 4 2016 5:03 PM

This is a win-win. Say thanks to your pastor...receive a free book.

Thank you Faithlife!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 268
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 11:40 AM

I followed instructions, gave a well deserved thanks to a young pastor who wants but can't currently afford Logos and posted on FaceBook with the appropriate tag.  

Alas no free book!  Now I wonder if he is entered in the give away. . .

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 2770
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 12:13 PM

John C Connell Jr.:

I followed instructions, gave a well deserved thanks to a young pastor who wants but can't currently afford Logos and posted on FaceBook with the appropriate tag.  

Did you click the button under the book to download? That will take you to a Faithlife order page where the cost will be $0.00.

Posts 2681
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 5 2016 6:42 PM

John C Connell Jr.:

You can find the free book URL in the HTML source code of the giveaway page (but please don't tell that to anyone who has not shared the video!) Zip it!

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS